Excellence in Revenue Management
Robust Innovation delivered by expert people, supported by superlative tools and resources drives performance.
PEAK, our proprietary tool, encapsulates accurate forecasting, efficient pricing, proficient planning and engagement, and is what fuels the core of Hilton’s Revenue Management.
- PEAK’s automated budget tool is formulated from historic trends, increasing productivity by allowing you to simply edit, rather than create budgets.
- PEAK Rapid Response Review is a short-term strategy communication that provides owners with a concise, clear picture of hotel performance gaps, including an outline of the situation, strategies to close gaps, and future performance expectations.
- GRO is Embassy Suites’ next generation revenue management system that dynamically creates and updates forecasts using advanced analytics. It optimizes prices, inventory, and overbooking daily, and also implements optimal controls directly into the rate and inventory system.
- Demand 360 and Hotelligence 360 work together to holistically forecast REVPAR index performance and facilitate confident planning through market insights.
- We use Optimal Mix to leverage historical data to establish performance targets and to set future expectations for the property, uniting corporate support groups to take advantage of the full power of the Hilton Commercial Engine with customized design and deployment plans to guide hotels to achieving the best mix.
Our Regional Director of Revenue Management support model facilitates high-level connectivity with Hilton’s commercial engine.
A comprehensive depth chart of support behind the Regional Director team includes people and resources dedicated to specific areas, including distribution channel analytics, competitive analytics, pricing innovation, revenue management training, change management, and more.
Our experts deliver robust innovation, supported by superlative tools and resources that drive performance.
“Partnering with this iconic industry leader is guaranteed to take your hotel to new heights on every level.”
“Hilton brand and management services have not only aligned with but also embraced our asset management approach from day one. This partnership has led to a real time focus on hotel opportunities and performance, resulting in a very collaborative and proactive planning and execution process to improving the assets and increasing shareholder value for our portfolio.”
“As a first time hotel owner (and Connie award winner!), we rely heavily on the people of Hilton to act as our partner and treat our hotel as if it were theirs. From the CEO, to all the VP’s and the general manager, to the entire staff at our hotel, all of whom we’ve come to know, we thank you for your ownership mentality and true partnership. We couldn’t succeed without you!”
“Quick to respond to our needs and concerns and a valued partner in our growth strategy.”
“They are outstanding partners and work very hard to maximize the performance of the hotels they manage for us.”
“More than a hotel operator, Hilton's a partner in our business.”
“The most innovative force, consistently improving our hotels in gaining market share and improving profitability. The owner-centric approach sets them apart.”
“For us, Hilton Management Services is synonymous with partnership.”