Our Team Members are at the center of everything we do.
We provide an ecosystem of programs to support our Team Members at every stage- from joining, to working, to growing all at Hilton.
Opportunities for Team Members are available in 5,000+ hotels and 100+ countries across the world, this global breadth exposes Team Members to fresh challenges and Hilton’s unique strategies ensuring career longevity.
But don’t just take our word for it…
- Expertise: Proven track record in successfully operating non-union hotels in union dominated markets.
- Efficiency: Operational staffing resources and strategies support strong business performance; 4% reduction in US Hotel Turnover.
- Recruitment: Access to established national Recruitment Operations Centers that provide centralized recruitment expertise and services for hotel talent acquisition.
- Engagement: Culture that attracts, nurtures and retains the very best talent in the industry; 80% employee engagement that results in higher productivity, lower labor costs, and loyal repeat guests.
- Resources: Accessibility to platforms like TMX (Team Member Experience) – Hilton’s new cloud-based, mobile-enabled HR and Payroll system designed to improve access, process efficiencies, and report capabilities across Core HR, Payroll, Compensation, Talent Management, and Performance Management functions.
For Your Team
- Recognition: Robust programs, such as Team Member Appreciation Week and Catch Me At My Best, empower Team Members to continue to grow with Hilton and go the extra mile to impress guests.
- Learning and Leadership Development: Industry-leading training and development programs that deliver $2,000 savings per Team Member to owners through innovative solutions such as virtual instructor-led courses and provide a 25% decrease in-seat learning time.
- Rewards: Access to GoHilton, team member travel program, which grants owners access to dynamic pricing models that contribute to RevPAR by reducing room vacancies; GoHilton has generated $450M in total revenue.
“We are Hilton. We are Hospitality.”
“Partnering with this iconic industry leader is guaranteed to take your hotel to new heights on every level.”
“Hilton brand and management services have not only aligned with but also embraced our asset management approach from day one. This partnership has led to a real time focus on hotel opportunities and performance, resulting in a very collaborative and proactive planning and execution process to improving the assets and increasing shareholder value for our portfolio.”
“As a first time hotel owner (and Connie award winner!), we rely heavily on the people of Hilton to act as our partner and treat our hotel as if it were theirs. From the CEO, to all the VP’s and the general manager, to the entire staff at our hotel, all of whom we’ve come to know, we thank you for your ownership mentality and true partnership. We couldn’t succeed without you!”
“Quick to respond to our needs and concerns and a valued partner in our growth strategy.”
“They are outstanding partners and work very hard to maximize the performance of the hotels they manage for us.”
“More than a hotel operator, Hilton's a partner in our business.”
“The most innovative force, consistently improving our hotels in gaining market share and improving profitability. The owner-centric approach sets them apart.”
“For us, Hilton Management Services is synonymous with partnership.”